Turtle Air1 Black 2 Bar for Nissan X-Trail T32 5dr SUV with Raised Roof Rail (2014 to 2022)
Turtle AIR-1 is a model-specific roof rack that fits cars that have standard rails. AIR-1 is an aerodynamically designed roof rack where extra focus has been placed on quality and perfect fit, resulting in a roof rack that minimally affects fuel consumption, wind noise and sits securely on your car.
Turtle AIR-1 can withstand loads up to 75 kg.
The roof rack has a standard T-slot, which makes it very flexible and compatible with most manufacturers' accessories such as Thule, Prorack, Whispbar and Yakima that provide bike racks, kayak racks, ski/snowboard racks, canoe racks, etc.
AIR-1 also fits perfectly to our "Falcon Series" "Gold Series" and "Crown Series" roof rails, but also other standard roof rails. AIR-1 is designed to fit most cars' original roof rails (roof rail) where there is air between the rail and the car roof.
- Wing-shaped profile for reduced wind noise and low fuel consumption
- Designed specifically for your car model, making it easy to fit
- High flexibility with T-slot 20x20 mm and load weight of up to 75 kg
- Lockable - keys and lock are included so your pack is secure
- Attachment for standard railing/rails
- Maximum load 75 kg (Check the maximum roof load on your car)
- Wing profile height - 22 mm
- Wing profile width - 69 mm
- Materials - Aluminum and ABS seat
- Color - Black or silver
- Brand Turtle
- Colour Black
- SKU GP10U60SG
- Sport / Activity Roof Racks
- Requires Professional installation No
- Bar Range AIR1
- Bar Type Flush Bar
- Bar Profile Aero
- Reduced Noise Yes
- Off Road Suitable Yes
- Product Load Rating* 75 kg (Check the maximum roof load on your car)
- Off-road Load limits Refer to product instructions or call 1300 071 264
- Platform and Trays No
- Vehicle Make Nissan
- Vehicle Model X-Trail
- Vehicle Series T32
- Vehicle Body Type 5dr SUV
- Vehicle Doors 5dr
- Roof Type Raised Roof Rail
- Vehicle Start Year 2014
- Vehicle End Year 2022
- Vehicle Name Nissan X-Trail T32 5dr SUV with Raised Roof Rail (2014 to 2022)
Shipping & Delivery Information
Shipping cost rules:
Free shipping over $99.00 excludes over-sized products and regional post codes (according to Australia Post's guidelines). The best way to ascertain if your product qualifies for free shipping is to use the shipping estimator on the product page or alternatively through the checkout process.
- For the fastest and most efficient deliveries we recommend having your order delivered to a business address.
- If your order has a substantial freight cost we may contact you regarding this order to find a solution to get this order to you however, we do reserve the right to cancel the order if the freight cost is greater than 10% of the item.
- Unfortunately due to the size of some products we sell, freight costs can be very unpredictable to rural locations, in some circumstances prohibiting us from shipping to remote locations.
To find out if your parcel qualifies for free shipping or the cost to ship to you please use the shipping estimator on the relevant product.
Estimated Delivery Times
|Metro NSW, VIC & QLD
|Regional NSW, VIC, QLD and All of TAS
|WA, NT & SA
|Large / Bulky goods to all areas (Platform Bike Racks, Roof Boxes, Platform Basket and Trays)
(Delivery time estimates are provided by our couriers and delays may occur due to a number of other factors.)
There are no deliveries made on Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays by our couriers.
Typically, We will despatch orders the next working day. Orders placed on Friday will generally be despatched the following work day which would be Monday of the following or the next working day. Orders placed 1 day prior or on the same day as a public holiday will be despatched the next working day.
No retailer or courier company can ever "guarantee" a next working day delivery.
All courier companies occasionally have the same transport problems that can happen to everyone, inclusive of but not limited to: snow blocked roads, closed roads, traffic jams, mechanical breakdown, an inability to find the delivery address or to gain access to it if, for example, it's in a block of flats. We work with some of the best couriers in the business, and overall they provide an outstanding service.
Please note that we cannot be held responsible for the consequences of any delay caused by the failure of our contracted couriers to fulfil their obligations, although we will always do all that is reasonable to provide the goods by the time required. Please also note that the percentage of delayed deliveries is very small, and the percentage of items lost in transit is all but non-existent.