Thule Caprock Platform (1500 x 1500mm) for Holden Insignia GA 5dr Wagon with Flush Roof Rail (2008 to 2017) - Flush Rail Mount
Transform the roof of your vehicle and get ready for everyday work and outback adventures with the Thule Caprock platform. With its modular design and endless possibilities for attaching a rooftop tent or accessories, this sleek roof platform will have you sorted for all your gear. It mounts easily to a range of vehicles, with or without crossbars - ideal for tradies and adventurers alike.
Heavy load capacity
Heavy-duty roof platform rack that lets your vehicle carry bulky cargo with ease. The platform is designed to fit common roof rack systems and provides several mounting options with integrated T-slots.
Mount various Thule rack products, a rooftop tent or accessories for overlanding, camping, and more into the integrated track system and base crossbars.
Available in multiple sizes
The roof platform comes in multiple sizes to accommodate varying roof dimensions, truck bed sizes, and intended use scenarios.
- Brand Thule
- Colour Black
- SKU GP03S2DF6
- Sport / Activity Roof Racks
- Requires Professional installation No
- Bar Range Caprock
- Bar Type Platform/Tray
- Bar Profile Platform/Tray
- Reduced Noise No
- Off Road Suitable Yes
- Product Load Rating* Please refer to the vehicle manufacturer specifications for max load capacity of vehicle.
- Off-road Load limits Refer to product instructions or call 1300 071 264
- Platform and Trays Yes
- Vehicle Make Holden
- Vehicle Model Insignia
- Vehicle Series GA
- Vehicle Body Type 5dr Wagon
- Vehicle Doors 5dr
- Roof Type Flush Roof Rail
- Vehicle Fit Type Flush Rail Mount
- Vehicle Start Year 2008
- Vehicle End Year 2017
- Vehicle Name Holden Insignia GA 5dr Wagon with Flush Roof Rail (2008 to 2017)
Shipping & Delivery Information
Shipping cost rules:
Free shipping over $99.00 excludes over-sized products and regional post codes (according to Australia Post's guidelines). The best way to ascertain if your product qualifies for free shipping is to use the shipping estimator on the product page or alternatively through the checkout process.
- For the fastest and most efficient deliveries we recommend having your order delivered to a business address.
- If your order has a substantial freight cost we may contact you regarding this order to find a solution to get this order to you however, we do reserve the right to cancel the order if the freight cost is greater than 10% of the item.
- Unfortunately due to the size of some products we sell, freight costs can be very unpredictable to rural locations, in some circumstances prohibiting us from shipping to remote locations.
To find out if your parcel qualifies for free shipping or the cost to ship to you please use the shipping estimator on the relevant product.
Estimated Delivery Times
|Metro NSW, VIC & QLD
|Regional NSW, VIC, QLD and All of TAS
|WA, NT & SA
|Large / Bulky goods to all areas (Platform Bike Racks, Roof Boxes, Platform Basket and Trays)
(Delivery time estimates are provided by our couriers and delays may occur due to a number of other factors.)
There are no deliveries made on Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays by our couriers.
Typically, We will despatch orders the next working day. Orders placed on Friday will generally be despatched the following work day which would be Monday of the following or the next working day. Orders placed 1 day prior or on the same day as a public holiday will be despatched the next working day.
No retailer or courier company can ever "guarantee" a next working day delivery.
All courier companies occasionally have the same transport problems that can happen to everyone, inclusive of but not limited to: snow blocked roads, closed roads, traffic jams, mechanical breakdown, an inability to find the delivery address or to gain access to it if, for example, it's in a block of flats. We work with some of the best couriers in the business, and overall they provide an outstanding service.
Please note that we cannot be held responsible for the consequences of any delay caused by the failure of our contracted couriers to fulfil their obligations, although we will always do all that is reasonable to provide the goods by the time required. Please also note that the percentage of delayed deliveries is very small, and the percentage of items lost in transit is all but non-existent.