Rola Titan Tray MKIII (1500mm x 1200mm) with Ridge Mount for Volkswagen Amarok Gen 2 4dr Ute with Bare Roof (2023 Onwards)
The Ridge Mount/Titan Tray kit is designed to work together to spread the load and maximise your carrying capacity. It is also strong and easy to install but most importantly they look perfect together. This kit is specifically tailored for your vehicle, ensuring the perfect fit and a seamless design.
Ridge Mount is finished with Stipple Powder Coat and made from Stainless Steel, it is both durable & lightweight and able to withstand the elements and anything you throw at it. The MKIII Titan Tray is also finished with stipple powder coat to match Ridge Mount perfectly.
The MKIII Titan Tray has increased the versatility of the existing Titan Tray with new dual channels on top of newly adjustable planks, corner entry points increase usable channel space and new under plank attachment points for “S” and “J” hooks. Along with this new versatility, the tray has strengthened with Tray Rating increasing from 300kg to 400kg* yet it’s still light weight.
Ridge Mount also comes with a provision to secure electrical cables and have them hidden from line of sight. Cut-outs on the Ridge Mount not only make it lightweight and stylish, but also allow you to install LED lights for your adventures.
* Load rating is vehicle specific, ensure you check your vehicles load rating and note that off road capacity may be less than on road.
- Brand ROLA
- Colour Black
- SKU GP05X3H95
- Sport / Activity Roof Racks
- Requires Professional installation Yes
- Bar Type Platform/Tray
- Bar Profile Platform/Tray
- Reduced Noise No
- Off Road Suitable Yes
- Product Load Rating* Check vehicle owner's manual for roof carrying capacity
- Off-road Load limits Refer to product instructions or call 1300 071 264
- Platform and Trays Yes
- Vehicle Make Volkswagen
- Vehicle Series Gen 2
- Vehicle Body Type 4dr Ute
- Vehicle Doors 4dr
- Roof Type Bare Roof
- Vehicle Fit Type Custom Point Mount
- Vehicle Start Year 2023
- Vehicle Name Volkswagen Amarok Gen 2 4dr Ute with Bare Roof (2023 Onwards)
Shipping & Delivery Information
Shipping cost rules:
Free shipping over $99.00 excludes over-sized products and regional post codes (according to Australia Post's guidelines). The best way to ascertain if your product qualifies for free shipping is to use the shipping estimator on the product page or alternatively through the checkout process.
- For the fastest and most efficient deliveries we recommend having your order delivered to a business address.
- If your order has a substantial freight cost we may contact you regarding this order to find a solution to get this order to you however, we do reserve the right to cancel the order if the freight cost is greater than 10% of the item.
- Unfortunately due to the size of some products we sell, freight costs can be very unpredictable to rural locations, in some circumstances prohibiting us from shipping to remote locations.
To find out if your parcel qualifies for free shipping or the cost to ship to you please use the shipping estimator on the relevant product.
Estimated Delivery Times
|Metro NSW, VIC & QLD
|Regional NSW, VIC, QLD and All of TAS
|WA, NT & SA
|Large / Bulky goods to all areas (Platform Bike Racks, Roof Boxes, Platform Basket and Trays)
(Delivery time estimates are provided by our couriers and delays may occur due to a number of other factors.)
There are no deliveries made on Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays by our couriers.
Typically, We will despatch orders the next working day. Orders placed on Friday will generally be despatched the following work day which would be Monday of the following or the next working day. Orders placed 1 day prior or on the same day as a public holiday will be despatched the next working day.
No retailer or courier company can ever "guarantee" a next working day delivery.
All courier companies occasionally have the same transport problems that can happen to everyone, inclusive of but not limited to: snow blocked roads, closed roads, traffic jams, mechanical breakdown, an inability to find the delivery address or to gain access to it if, for example, it's in a block of flats. We work with some of the best couriers in the business, and overall they provide an outstanding service.
Please note that we cannot be held responsible for the consequences of any delay caused by the failure of our contracted couriers to fulfil their obligations, although we will always do all that is reasonable to provide the goods by the time required. Please also note that the percentage of delayed deliveries is very small, and the percentage of items lost in transit is all but non-existent.