Rocky Mounts BrassKnuckles 1 Bike Carrier - 12010
or 4 interest-free payments of $84.75 with
Shop now. Pay later.
Late fees and additional eligibility criteria apply. The first payment may be due at the time of purchase.
For complete terms visit afterpay.com/en-AU/terms-of-service
- Carries 1 bike, up to 45 lbs on RockyMounts®, Thule®, or Yakima® bars, 35 lbs on factory crossbars
- No front wheel removal
- No contact with frame, secures bicycle by front wheel
- Carries road tires up to 3.0” wide mountain bike tires, and diameters from 20” to 29”. Can fit up to 5” with additional fattie kit
- Compatible with bicycles’ wheelbases from 34” and 48”
- Crossbar Spread: Minimum 24" (61cm) Maximum 43" (110cm)
- Form-fitting stainless steel mounting straps that fits all square, round, factory & aero crossbars
- Ergonomic brass knuckles shaped handle
- Not for use with bicycles with front fenders
- Black Only (Red, Silver, White no longer available)
- Lock cores sold separately
- Brand Rocky Mounts
- SKU OIG12010
- Bike ebike suitable Yes suitable for eBikes as long as bike is within carriers max bike weight.
- Bike Rack Number of Bikes 1 Bike
- Bike Rack Bike Attachment Wheel Hold
- Bike Rack Bike Wheel Base 1219 mm
- Bike Rack Wheel Size Compatibility Road tires up to 3.0” wide mountain bike tires, and diameters from 20” to 29”.
- Number Plate Info Each Australian state has different ways for you to order your accessory number plates and different rules to follow. Prices and details on mini plates vary state to state. Contact your local transport department for more details.
- Bike Rack Carbon frame compatible YES
- Bike Rack Lockable YES Locks NOT included
- Bike Rack Maximum Total weight 20kg
- Bike Rack Vehicle Attachment ROOF RACK
- Bike Rack Maximum Weight per bike 20kg
- Suitable for use on Trailers or Caravans No
Shipping & Delivery Information
Shipping cost rules:
Free shipping over $99.00 excludes over-sized products and regional post codes (according to Australia Post's guidelines). The best way to ascertain if your product qualifies for free shipping is to use the shipping estimator on the product page or alternatively through the checkout process.
- For the fastest and most efficient deliveries we recommend having your order delivered to a business address.
- If your order has a substantial freight cost we may contact you regarding this order to find a solution to get this order to you however, we do reserve the right to cancel the order if the freight cost is greater than 10% of the item.
- Unfortunately due to the size of some products we sell, freight costs can be very unpredictable to rural locations, in some circumstances prohibiting us from shipping to remote locations.
To find out if your parcel qualifies for free shipping or the cost to ship to you please use the shipping estimator on the relevant product.
Estimated Delivery Times
|Metro NSW, VIC & QLD
|Regional NSW, VIC, QLD and All of TAS
|WA, NT & SA
|Large / Bulky goods to all areas (Platform Bike Racks, Roof Boxes, Platform Basket and Trays)
(Delivery time estimates are provided by our couriers and delays may occur due to a number of other factors.)
There are no deliveries made on Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays by our couriers.
Typically, We will despatch orders the next working day. Orders placed on Friday will generally be despatched the following work day which would be Monday of the following or the next working day. Orders placed 1 day prior or on the same day as a public holiday will be despatched the next working day.
No retailer or courier company can ever "guarantee" a next working day delivery.
All courier companies occasionally have the same transport problems that can happen to everyone, inclusive of but not limited to: snow blocked roads, closed roads, traffic jams, mechanical breakdown, an inability to find the delivery address or to gain access to it if, for example, it's in a block of flats. We work with some of the best couriers in the business, and overall they provide an outstanding service.
Please note that we cannot be held responsible for the consequences of any delay caused by the failure of our contracted couriers to fulfil their obligations, although we will always do all that is reasonable to provide the goods by the time required. Please also note that the percentage of delayed deliveries is very small, and the percentage of items lost in transit is all but non-existent.