Rocky Mounts Backstage 2 Bike Carrier - 10002
or 4 interest-free payments of $224.75 with
Shop now. Pay later.
Late fees and additional eligibility criteria apply. The first payment may be due at the time of purchase.
For complete terms visit afterpay.com/en-AU/terms-of-service
- The industry’s first 180 degree swing away platform hitch rack
- Carries 2 bikes, up to 60 lbs per tray (120 lbs total). Not compatible with Add-On
- No contact with frame, secures bicycle by front wheel
- Carries road tires up to 5.0” fat bike tires, and diameters from 20” to 29”
- Compatible with bicycle wheelbases from 36” to 50”
- Folds flat against the vehicle and tilts down 30 degrees to allow for hatch access
- Only available for 2" hitches. Utilizes RockyMounts premium 3-axis anti wobble system
- Includes locking hitch bolt and cable lock, keyed alike
- Not for use with fender equipped bicycles
- Rack weight 59 lbs (shipping weight 75 lbs)
- For cargo vans like Sprinter, Transit and ProMaster, an 8" Hitch Extension is usually required for handlebars to clear the door. Road/Gravel is usually OK, modern mountain bike bars are too wide and can contact the rear door and the hitch extension is required.
- Brand Rocky Mounts
- SKU OIG10002
- Bike ebike suitable Yes suitable for eBikes as long as bike is within carriers max bike weight.
- Bike Rack Number of Bikes 2 Bikes
- Bike Rack Bike Attachment Platform Wheel Hold
- Bike Rack Bike Wheel Base 127 mm
- Bike Rack Wheel Size Compatibility diameters from 20” to 29”
- Bike Rack Lights & Number Plate holder YES with optional Light board, sold separately
- Number Plate Info Each Australian state has different ways for you to order your accessory number plates and different rules to follow. Prices and details on mini plates vary state to state. Contact your local transport department for more details.
- Bike Rack Maximum Tyre Width 5"
- Bike Rack Maximum Total weight 54kg
- Bike Rack Vehicle Rear Access Swing Away
- Bike Rack Vehicle Attachment 50mm HITCH
- Bike Rack Maximum Weight per bike 27kg
- Bike Rack Weight 26kg
- Suitable for use on Trailers or Caravans No
Shipping & Delivery Information
Shipping cost rules:
Free shipping over $99.00 excludes over-sized products and regional post codes (according to Australia Post's guidelines). The best way to ascertain if your product qualifies for free shipping is to use the shipping estimator on the product page or alternatively through the checkout process.
- For the fastest and most efficient deliveries we recommend having your order delivered to a business address.
- If your order has a substantial freight cost we may contact you regarding this order to find a solution to get this order to you however, we do reserve the right to cancel the order if the freight cost is greater than 10% of the item.
- Unfortunately due to the size of some products we sell, freight costs can be very unpredictable to rural locations, in some circumstances prohibiting us from shipping to remote locations.
To find out if your parcel qualifies for free shipping or the cost to ship to you please use the shipping estimator on the relevant product.
Estimated Delivery Times
|Metro NSW, VIC & QLD
|Regional NSW, VIC, QLD and All of TAS
|WA, NT & SA
|Large / Bulky goods to all areas (Platform Bike Racks, Roof Boxes, Platform Basket and Trays)
(Delivery time estimates are provided by our couriers and delays may occur due to a number of other factors.)
There are no deliveries made on Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays by our couriers.
Typically, We will despatch orders the next working day. Orders placed on Friday will generally be despatched the following work day which would be Monday of the following or the next working day. Orders placed 1 day prior or on the same day as a public holiday will be despatched the next working day.
No retailer or courier company can ever "guarantee" a next working day delivery.
All courier companies occasionally have the same transport problems that can happen to everyone, inclusive of but not limited to: snow blocked roads, closed roads, traffic jams, mechanical breakdown, an inability to find the delivery address or to gain access to it if, for example, it's in a block of flats. We work with some of the best couriers in the business, and overall they provide an outstanding service.
Please note that we cannot be held responsible for the consequences of any delay caused by the failure of our contracted couriers to fulfil their obligations, although we will always do all that is reasonable to provide the goods by the time required. Please also note that the percentage of delayed deliveries is very small, and the percentage of items lost in transit is all but non-existent.