Rhino Rack for Nissan Navara NP300 4dr Ute NP300 with Bare Roof (2015 onwards) - Track Mount
The Pioneer Platform has been constructed from aluminium and powder coated to increase corrosion resistance. The Platform is finished off with glass reinforced nylon corners which provide users a useable space to access the internal wiring channels of the Pioneer.
Our Pioneer Platform has been designed for the adventurer in mind offering the most modular and versatile roof top solution in the market. Compatible with a wide range of accessories, the Pioneer truly allows for you to build your ideal set up for every adventure.
- Stylish and aerodynamically designed
- Made from aluminium and fiberglass re-enforced nylon corners
- Black powder coated for increased corrosion resistance
- Most versatile and modular full rack on the market
- Faster installation with Integrated measuring strip
- Additional accessory channels on front and rear extrusions
- Channel on underside of front and rear extrusions
- Integrated wiring capabilities within all extrusions
- Corners can be drilled/cut out to provide access to wiring
- Compatible with many Pioneer Specific and Rhino-Rack accessories**
- Included torque limiting tool ensures fasteners are properly tightened and makes regular maintenance easy
- ** A selection of accessories require upgrading
- 5 year warranty
- Brand Rhino Rack
- Colour Black
- SKU RH10862
- Sport / Activity Roof Racks
- Requires Professional installation Yes
- Bar Range Pioneer Platform (1328mm x 1376mm)
- Bar Type Platform/Tray
- Bar Profile Platform/Tray
- Reduced Noise No
- Off Road Suitable Yes
- Product Load Rating* 100 kg* Subject to vehicle manufactures load limits
- Off-road Load limits Refer to product instructions or call 1300 071 264
- Platform and Trays Yes
- Vehicle Make Nissan
- Vehicle Model Navara
- Vehicle Series NP300
- Vehicle Body Type 4dr Ute NP300
- Vehicle Doors 4dr
- Roof Type Bare Roof
- Vehicle Fit Type Track Mount
- Vehicle Start Month 7
- Vehicle Start Year 2015
- Vehicle Name NISSAN Navara NP300 4dr Ute Dual Cab 07/15 On
Shipping & Delivery Information
Shipping cost rules:
Free shipping over $99.00 excludes over-sized products and regional post codes (according to Australia Post's guidelines). The best way to ascertain if your product qualifies for free shipping is to use the shipping estimator on the product page or alternatively through the checkout process.
- For the fastest and most efficient deliveries we recommend having your order delivered to a business address.
- If your order has a substantial freight cost we may contact you regarding this order to find a solution to get this order to you however, we do reserve the right to cancel the order if the freight cost is greater than 10% of the item.
- Unfortunately due to the size of some products we sell, freight costs can be very unpredictable to rural locations, in some circumstances prohibiting us from shipping to remote locations.
To find out if your parcel qualifies for free shipping or the cost to ship to you please use the shipping estimator on the relevant product.
Estimated Delivery Times
|Metro NSW, VIC & QLD
|Regional NSW, VIC, QLD and All of TAS
|WA, NT & SA
|Large / Bulky goods to all areas (Platform Bike Racks, Roof Boxes, Platform Basket and Trays)
(Delivery time estimates are provided by our couriers and delays may occur due to a number of other factors.)
There are no deliveries made on Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays by our couriers.
Typically, We will despatch orders the next working day. Orders placed on Friday will generally be despatched the following work day which would be Monday of the following or the next working day. Orders placed 1 day prior or on the same day as a public holiday will be despatched the next working day.
No retailer or courier company can ever "guarantee" a next working day delivery.
All courier companies occasionally have the same transport problems that can happen to everyone, inclusive of but not limited to: snow blocked roads, closed roads, traffic jams, mechanical breakdown, an inability to find the delivery address or to gain access to it if, for example, it's in a block of flats. We work with some of the best couriers in the business, and overall they provide an outstanding service.
Please note that we cannot be held responsible for the consequences of any delay caused by the failure of our contracted couriers to fulfil their obligations, although we will always do all that is reasonable to provide the goods by the time required. Please also note that the percentage of delayed deliveries is very small, and the percentage of items lost in transit is all but non-existent.