Rhino Rack JC-01735 Pioneer 6 Platform (1500mm x 1380mm) with RCH Legs for Land Rover Discovery 5dr SUV with Factory Fitted Track (2005 to 2017) - Factory Point Mount
The Pioneer 6 Platform and RCH Locking Legs system is the ultimate roof rack system that expands your adventures— not just your vehicle's capabilities. Designed to be the pinnacle of engineering, the Pioneer 6 Platform is a leap ahead of our already impressive predecessors and challenges the boundaries of aerodynamics and durability. The Pioneer 6 Platform in conjunction with the RCH Locking Legs has been paired for the ultimate adventure experience.
- Quietest & lightest Rhino-Rack Pioneer Platform
- No channel apertures make 100% of the platform usable for mounting accessories
- Improved performance with up to 25% more usable channels
- East/West mounting channels for more mounting options
- Removeable and easy to install
- Locking cover with a compartment for an Allen key
- Most comprehensive ecosystem of accessories for mounting everything from kayaks to fishing rods in seconds
- The system comes with a comprehensive step-by-step installation guide, for adventurers who choose to self-install.
- Brand Rhino Rack
- Colour Black
- SKU GP017VVON
- Sport / Activity Roof Rack
- Requires Professional installation No
- Bar Range Pioneer 6 Platform
- Bar Type Platform/Tray
- Bar Profile Platform/Tray
- Reduced Noise Yes
- Off Road Suitable Yes
- Product Load Rating* 100kg* Please refer to the vehicle manufacturer specifications for max load capacity of vehicle. The lowest load rating applies. Reductions may apply off road
- Off-road Load limits Refer to product instructions or call 1300 071 264
- Platform and Trays Yes
- Vehicle Make Land Rover
- Vehicle Model Discovery
- Vehicle Series Series 3 & 4
- Vehicle Body Type 5dr SUV
- Vehicle Doors 5dr
- Roof Type Factory Fitted Track
- Vehicle Fit Type Factory Point Mount
- Vehicle Start Year 2005
- Vehicle End Year 2017
- Vehicle Name LAND ROVER Discovery 3 & 4, 5dr 4WD With Factory Tracks Short 04/05 to 06/17
Shipping & Delivery Information
Shipping cost rules:
Free shipping over $99.00 excludes over-sized products and regional post codes (according to Australia Post's guidelines). The best way to ascertain if your product qualifies for free shipping is to use the shipping estimator on the product page or alternatively through the checkout process.
- For the fastest and most efficient deliveries we recommend having your order delivered to a business address.
- If your order has a substantial freight cost we may contact you regarding this order to find a solution to get this order to you however, we do reserve the right to cancel the order if the freight cost is greater than 10% of the item.
- Unfortunately due to the size of some products we sell, freight costs can be very unpredictable to rural locations, in some circumstances prohibiting us from shipping to remote locations.
To find out if your parcel qualifies for free shipping or the cost to ship to you please use the shipping estimator on the relevant product.
Estimated Delivery Times
|Metro NSW, VIC & QLD
|Regional NSW, VIC, QLD and All of TAS
|WA, NT & SA
|Large / Bulky goods to all areas (Platform Bike Racks, Roof Boxes, Platform Basket and Trays)
(Delivery time estimates are provided by our couriers and delays may occur due to a number of other factors.)
There are no deliveries made on Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays by our couriers.
Typically, We will despatch orders the next working day. Orders placed on Friday will generally be despatched the following work day which would be Monday of the following or the next working day. Orders placed 1 day prior or on the same day as a public holiday will be despatched the next working day.
No retailer or courier company can ever "guarantee" a next working day delivery.
All courier companies occasionally have the same transport problems that can happen to everyone, inclusive of but not limited to: snow blocked roads, closed roads, traffic jams, mechanical breakdown, an inability to find the delivery address or to gain access to it if, for example, it's in a block of flats. We work with some of the best couriers in the business, and overall they provide an outstanding service.
Please note that we cannot be held responsible for the consequences of any delay caused by the failure of our contracted couriers to fulfil their obligations, although we will always do all that is reasonable to provide the goods by the time required. Please also note that the percentage of delayed deliveries is very small, and the percentage of items lost in transit is all but non-existent.