Rhino Rack JC-01593 Reconn-deck 2 Bar RCL-RCH Roof Rack for Land Rover Defender 130 Gen2 5dr SUV with Factory Fitted Track (2023 onwards) - Factory Point Mount
The Rhino-Rack Reconn-Deck Bar RCL-RCH roof rack system is a strong and durable crossbar system that offers compatibility with a wide selection of Rhino-Rack accessories. So whether you're a traveller, cyclist, surfer or tradesperson - the Reconn-Deck Bar RCL-RCH system has you covered.
Reconn-Deck™ Bars have been constructed from powder coated aluminium providing the ultimate in corrosion resistance. The bars have integrated channels on all 4 sides for mounting of accessories.
There are countless ways to customise, accessorise and extend your set-up, giving you all the carry space you need for four-wheel driving adventures.
- Doubles your cargo space, more room for bulkier cargo
- Fixed height for easy access to your gear
- Made from powder coated aluminium providing the ultimate in corrosion resistance
- Secure core lock included
- Light weight aluminium construction
- Quick and easy to install or dismantle (includes tools)
- Compatible with most Rhino-Rack Pioneer and roof rack accessories
- No drilling required
- Designed and engineered in Australia
- City crash tested
- Brand Rhino Rack
- Colour Black
- SKU GP013HAK7
- Sport / Activity Roof Rack
- Requires Professional installation No
- Bar Range Reconn-Deck
- Bar Type Thru bar
- Bar Profile Heavy Duty
- Reduced Noise No
- Off Road Suitable Yes
- Product Load Rating* 220kg* Please refer to the vehicle manufacturer specifications for max load capacity of vehicle. The lowest load rating applies. Reductions may apply off road
- Off-road Load limits Refer to product instructions or call 1300 071 264
- Platform and Trays No
- Vehicle Make Land Rover
- Vehicle Model Defender
- Vehicle Series 130 Gen2
- Vehicle Body Type 5dr SUV
- Vehicle Doors 5dr
- Roof Type Factory Fitted Track
- Vehicle Fit Type Factory Point Mount
- Vehicle Start Year 2023
- Vehicle Name LAND ROVER Defender 90 L663 2dr SUV With Factory Track 21 On
Shipping & Delivery Information
Shipping cost rules:
Free shipping over $99.00 excludes over-sized products and regional post codes (according to Australia Post's guidelines). The best way to ascertain if your product qualifies for free shipping is to use the shipping estimator on the product page or alternatively through the checkout process.
- For the fastest and most efficient deliveries we recommend having your order delivered to a business address.
- If your order has a substantial freight cost we may contact you regarding this order to find a solution to get this order to you however, we do reserve the right to cancel the order if the freight cost is greater than 10% of the item.
- Unfortunately due to the size of some products we sell, freight costs can be very unpredictable to rural locations, in some circumstances prohibiting us from shipping to remote locations.
To find out if your parcel qualifies for free shipping or the cost to ship to you please use the shipping estimator on the relevant product.
Estimated Delivery Times
|Metro NSW, VIC & QLD
|Regional NSW, VIC, QLD and All of TAS
|WA, NT & SA
|Large / Bulky goods to all areas (Platform Bike Racks, Roof Boxes, Platform Basket and Trays)
(Delivery time estimates are provided by our couriers and delays may occur due to a number of other factors.)
There are no deliveries made on Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays by our couriers.
Typically, We will despatch orders the next working day. Orders placed on Friday will generally be despatched the following work day which would be Monday of the following or the next working day. Orders placed 1 day prior or on the same day as a public holiday will be despatched the next working day.
No retailer or courier company can ever "guarantee" a next working day delivery.
All courier companies occasionally have the same transport problems that can happen to everyone, inclusive of but not limited to: snow blocked roads, closed roads, traffic jams, mechanical breakdown, an inability to find the delivery address or to gain access to it if, for example, it's in a block of flats. We work with some of the best couriers in the business, and overall they provide an outstanding service.
Please note that we cannot be held responsible for the consequences of any delay caused by the failure of our contracted couriers to fulfil their obligations, although we will always do all that is reasonable to provide the goods by the time required. Please also note that the percentage of delayed deliveries is very small, and the percentage of items lost in transit is all but non-existent.