Rhino Rack JC-01551 Pioneer Platform (1528mm x 1376mm) with RX Legs for Toyota Land Cruiser 5dr 200 Series with Raised Roof Rail (2007 to 2022) - Raised Rail Mount
The New Pioneer RX Platform is a sleek and stylish load carrying solution for your vehicle. Made with strong, durable and lightweight reinforced nylon and aluminium, these non-corrosive New Pioneer RX Platforms have been tested in the most rugged conditions and have passed with flying colours.
Designed for rapid use when loading and unloading equipment, adventure gear or tools. Simply slide your gear onto the New Pioneer RX Platform and tie down directly to the bars. The flat platform creates the extra space you need to load up your off-road accessories like the Rhino-Rack luggage bags, jerry can holders, spare wheel holders, shovels and loads more. The versatility of the Rhino-Rack New Pioneer RX Platform is what makes it stand out amongst any competition.
Rhino-Rack also offers the flexibility of allowing you to purchase removable rail kits. The removable aspect allow your vehicle to lower its height if necessary. The entire New Pioneer RX Platform system is also easily installed and removed for when you want to clean the vehicle thoroughly.
- Stylish and aerodynamically designed
- minimise wind drag and noise on the road
- Non-corrosive so it won't rust or fade
- Made from strong and durable materials and allows you maximum carrying capacity
- Bars included with the New Pioneer RX Platform
- Compatible with many Rhino-Rack accessories
- Additional rail kits are available
- Brand Rhino Rack
- Colour Black
- SKU GP01X1LU6
- Sport / Activity Roof Racks
- Requires Professional installation No
- Bar Range Pioneer Platform (1528mm x 1376mm)
- Bar Type Platform/Tray
- Bar Profile Platform/Tray
- Reduced Noise No
- Off Road Suitable Yes
- Product Load Rating* 75 Kg
- Off-road Load limits Refer to product instructions or call 1300 071 264
- Platform and Trays Yes
- Vehicle Make Toyota
- Vehicle Model Land Cruiser
- Vehicle Series 200 Series
- Vehicle Body Type 5dr 200 Series
- Vehicle Doors 5dr
- Roof Type Raised Roof Rail
- Vehicle Fit Type Raised Rail Mount
- Vehicle Start Year 2007
- Vehicle End Year 2022
- Vehicle Name TOYOTA Land Cruiser 200 Series 4dr 4WD With Roof Rails 11/07 On
Shipping & Delivery Information
Shipping cost rules:
Free shipping over $99.00 excludes over-sized products and regional post codes (according to Australia Post's guidelines). The best way to ascertain if your product qualifies for free shipping is to use the shipping estimator on the product page or alternatively through the checkout process.
- For the fastest and most efficient deliveries we recommend having your order delivered to a business address.
- If your order has a substantial freight cost we may contact you regarding this order to find a solution to get this order to you however, we do reserve the right to cancel the order if the freight cost is greater than 10% of the item.
- Unfortunately due to the size of some products we sell, freight costs can be very unpredictable to rural locations, in some circumstances prohibiting us from shipping to remote locations.
To find out if your parcel qualifies for free shipping or the cost to ship to you please use the shipping estimator on the relevant product.
Estimated Delivery Times
|Metro NSW, VIC & QLD
|Regional NSW, VIC, QLD and All of TAS
|WA, NT & SA
|Large / Bulky goods to all areas (Platform Bike Racks, Roof Boxes, Platform Basket and Trays)
(Delivery time estimates are provided by our couriers and delays may occur due to a number of other factors.)
There are no deliveries made on Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays by our couriers.
Typically, We will despatch orders the next working day. Orders placed on Friday will generally be despatched the following work day which would be Monday of the following or the next working day. Orders placed 1 day prior or on the same day as a public holiday will be despatched the next working day.
No retailer or courier company can ever "guarantee" a next working day delivery.
All courier companies occasionally have the same transport problems that can happen to everyone, inclusive of but not limited to: snow blocked roads, closed roads, traffic jams, mechanical breakdown, an inability to find the delivery address or to gain access to it if, for example, it's in a block of flats. We work with some of the best couriers in the business, and overall they provide an outstanding service.
Please note that we cannot be held responsible for the consequences of any delay caused by the failure of our contracted couriers to fulfil their obligations, although we will always do all that is reasonable to provide the goods by the time required. Please also note that the percentage of delayed deliveries is very small, and the percentage of items lost in transit is all but non-existent.