Rhino Rack JC-01542 Pioneer Platform (1528mm x 1236mm) with Backbone for Ford Ranger P703 4dr Ute with Bare Roof (2022 onwards) - Factory Point Mount
The Pioneer Platform is the ultimate load carrying solution for your vehicle. Our latest range of Pioneer Platforms allow you to change the way you carry and complete your off-road roof top set up. With additional accessories channels in the front and rear extrusions we have increased the modular set up abilities of Rhino's system. Tested in the harshest conditions, the Pioneer is made with strong, durable and lightweight aluminium together with fiberglass re-enforced nylon corners. The Pioneer Platform has been specifically designed to carry most existing Rhino-Rack accessories - making it the most versatile and modular platform on the market.
‘Built Rhino Tough’ and vigorously tested to meet the needs of any adventurer, the Rhino-Rack Backbone (RFRB3) is the most highly anticipated fit for the new P703 Ford Ranger. Paired with the Pioneer Platform (52100), this stylish duo is compatible with the XL, XLS, XLT, Sport and Wildtrak variants. Functionality uncompromised, this combination utilises 100% of the vehicle’s roof to maximise load and storage space, ready for any overlanding adventure. The RFRB3 requires no drilling, uses pre-existing factory roof mounting points, has concealed fixing for seamless transition between product and vehicle, and comes with a comprehensive step-by-step installation guide - if you choose to install it yourself.
- 100% load carrying capacity in all conditions
- Compatible with the Ford Ranger XL, XLS, XLT, Sport and Wildtrak variants.
- No Drilling required.
- Replacement ditch rubber infills supplied to create a premium fit
- Concealed fixing for seamless transition between system and vehicle.
- Maximises cargo footprint (1528mm X 1236mm)
- Vehicle specific Wind fairing compatible (Coming Soon)
- Brand Rhino Rack
- Colour Black
- SKU GP01S64W1
- Sport / Activity Roof Rack
- Requires Professional installation No
- Bar Range Pioneer Platform (1528mm x 1236mm)
- Bar Type Platform/Tray
- Bar Profile Platform/Tray
- Reduced Noise No
- Off Road Suitable Yes
- Product Load Rating* 120kg* Please refer to the vehicle manufacturer specifications for max load capacity of vehicle. The lowest load rating applies. Reductions may apply off road
- Off-road Load limits Refer to product instructions or call 1300 071 264
- Platform and Trays Yes
- Vehicle Make Ford
- Vehicle Model Ranger
- Vehicle Series P703
- Vehicle Body Type 4dr Ute
- Vehicle Doors 4dr
- Roof Type Bare Roof
- Vehicle Fit Type Factory Point Mount
- Vehicle Start Year 2022
- Vehicle Name FORD Ranger Gen 2 (P703) 4dr Ute Double Cab 22 On
- Vehicle Important Fit Notes <p><a href="/rhino-rack-6-series-pioneer-platform-1500-x-1240mm-62100"><img src="/pub/media/wysiwyg/rhino-rack-series-6-platform-upgrade.jpg" alt="Rhino Rack Pioneer 62100 6 Series Upgrade" /></a></p>
Shipping & Delivery Information
Shipping cost rules:
Free shipping over $99.00 excludes over-sized products and regional post codes (according to Australia Post's guidelines). The best way to ascertain if your product qualifies for free shipping is to use the shipping estimator on the product page or alternatively through the checkout process.
- For the fastest and most efficient deliveries we recommend having your order delivered to a business address.
- If your order has a substantial freight cost we may contact you regarding this order to find a solution to get this order to you however, we do reserve the right to cancel the order if the freight cost is greater than 10% of the item.
- Unfortunately due to the size of some products we sell, freight costs can be very unpredictable to rural locations, in some circumstances prohibiting us from shipping to remote locations.
To find out if your parcel qualifies for free shipping or the cost to ship to you please use the shipping estimator on the relevant product.
Estimated Delivery Times
|Metro NSW, VIC & QLD
|Regional NSW, VIC, QLD and All of TAS
|WA, NT & SA
|Large / Bulky goods to all areas (Platform Bike Racks, Roof Boxes, Platform Basket and Trays)
(Delivery time estimates are provided by our couriers and delays may occur due to a number of other factors.)
There are no deliveries made on Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays by our couriers.
Typically, We will despatch orders the next working day. Orders placed on Friday will generally be despatched the following work day which would be Monday of the following or the next working day. Orders placed 1 day prior or on the same day as a public holiday will be despatched the next working day.
No retailer or courier company can ever "guarantee" a next working day delivery.
All courier companies occasionally have the same transport problems that can happen to everyone, inclusive of but not limited to: snow blocked roads, closed roads, traffic jams, mechanical breakdown, an inability to find the delivery address or to gain access to it if, for example, it's in a block of flats. We work with some of the best couriers in the business, and overall they provide an outstanding service.
Please note that we cannot be held responsible for the consequences of any delay caused by the failure of our contracted couriers to fulfil their obligations, although we will always do all that is reasonable to provide the goods by the time required. Please also note that the percentage of delayed deliveries is very small, and the percentage of items lost in transit is all but non-existent.