Rhino Rack JA9589 Vortex RCH Black 3 Bar Roof Rack for Lexus LX470 5dr SUV with Raised Roof Rail (1998 to 2007) - Factory Point Mount
The Vortex RCH High Locking Leg roof rack system is specifically moulded to fit a select range of vehicles which feature factory mounting points. By attaching via your vehicle's mounting points, you can be assured of a perfect fit.
Utilising our highly regarded Vortex bars, this system offers you compatibility with a wide selection of Rhino-Rack accessories. So whether you're a traveller, cyclist, surfer or tradesperson - the Vortex RCH roof rack system has you covered.
- Removable and easy to install
- Locking cover with a compartment for an Allen key
- High profile
- Height can be increased using QMVA spacers
- Maximises roof width with overhang bars
- Suitable for heavy off-road use
- Tested and approved to Australian Standards AS1235-2000
- Comes with precision moulded insert cover pads when bars are not in use
- Brand Rhino Rack
- Colour Black
- SKU GP01MCVE9
- Sport / Activity Roof Rack
- Requires Professional installation No
- Bar Range Vortex
- Bar Type Thru bar
- Bar Profile Aero
- Reduced Noise Yes
- Off Road Suitable Yes
- Product Load Rating* 150kg* Please refer to the vehicle manufacturer specifications for max load capacity of vehicle. The lowest load rating applies. Reductions may apply off road
- Off-road Load limits Refer to product instructions or call 1300 071 264
- Platform and Trays No
- Vehicle Make Lexus
- Vehicle Model LX470
- Vehicle Body Type 5dr SUV
- Vehicle Doors 5dr
- Roof Type Raised Roof Rail
- Vehicle Fit Type Factory Point Mount
- Vehicle Start Year 1998
- Vehicle End Year 2007
- Vehicle Name LEXUS LX470 4dr 4WD 05/98 to 03/08
Shipping & Delivery Information
Shipping cost rules:
Free shipping over $99.00 excludes over-sized products and regional post codes (according to Australia Post's guidelines). The best way to ascertain if your product qualifies for free shipping is to use the shipping estimator on the product page or alternatively through the checkout process.
- For the fastest and most efficient deliveries we recommend having your order delivered to a business address.
- If your order has a substantial freight cost we may contact you regarding this order to find a solution to get this order to you however, we do reserve the right to cancel the order if the freight cost is greater than 10% of the item.
- Unfortunately due to the size of some products we sell, freight costs can be very unpredictable to rural locations, in some circumstances prohibiting us from shipping to remote locations.
To find out if your parcel qualifies for free shipping or the cost to ship to you please use the shipping estimator on the relevant product.
Estimated Delivery Times
|Metro NSW, VIC & QLD
|Regional NSW, VIC, QLD and All of TAS
|WA, NT & SA
|Large / Bulky goods to all areas (Platform Bike Racks, Roof Boxes, Platform Basket and Trays)
(Delivery time estimates are provided by our couriers and delays may occur due to a number of other factors.)
There are no deliveries made on Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays by our couriers.
Typically, We will despatch orders the next working day. Orders placed on Friday will generally be despatched the following work day which would be Monday of the following or the next working day. Orders placed 1 day prior or on the same day as a public holiday will be despatched the next working day.
No retailer or courier company can ever "guarantee" a next working day delivery.
All courier companies occasionally have the same transport problems that can happen to everyone, inclusive of but not limited to: snow blocked roads, closed roads, traffic jams, mechanical breakdown, an inability to find the delivery address or to gain access to it if, for example, it's in a block of flats. We work with some of the best couriers in the business, and overall they provide an outstanding service.
Please note that we cannot be held responsible for the consequences of any delay caused by the failure of our contracted couriers to fulfil their obligations, although we will always do all that is reasonable to provide the goods by the time required. Please also note that the percentage of delayed deliveries is very small, and the percentage of items lost in transit is all but non-existent.