Rhino Rack JA7981 Vortex StealthBar Black 2 Bar Roof Rack for Toyota Land Cruiser 5dr 200 Series with Raised Roof Rail (2007 to 2022) - Raised Rail Mount
The Vortex StealthBar is a low profile roof rack system that sits a mere 35mm / 1½" above factory raised rails. Easy to install and remove - it is ideal as a non permanent solution yet offers great strength and durability.
Another key feature of the Vortex StealthBar is that it uses flush style Vortex bars which are cut to an exact length as determined by the width of your vehicle's roof. You won't find a more stylish looking roof rack for your vehicle.
Utilising our highly regarded Vortex bars, this system offers you compatibility with a wide selection of Rhino-Rack accessories. So whether you're a traveller, cyclist or surfer - the Vortex StealthBar roof rack system has you covered.
- Ideal for low clearance - sits 35mm above rails
- 50mm of adjustability per side
- Easy to install / remove
- VGS bar strip greatly reduces wind noise
- Strong and built to last
- Suitable for light off-road use
- Compatible with a wide range of accessories
- Tested and approved to Australian AS1235-2000 standards
- Brand Rhino Rack
- Colour Black
- SKU RH8974
- Sport / Activity Roof Racks
- Requires Professional installation No
- Cross Bar Qty 2
- Bar Range Vortex
- Bar Type Flush Bar
- Bar Profile Aero
- Reduced Noise Yes
- Off Road Suitable No
- Product Load Rating* 80 Kg
- Platform and Trays No
- Vehicle Make Toyota
- Vehicle Model Land Cruiser
- Vehicle Series 200 Series
- Vehicle Body Type 5dr 200 Series
- Vehicle Doors 5dr
- Roof Type Raised Roof Rail
- Vehicle Fit Type Raised Rail Mount
- Vehicle Start Month 11
- Vehicle Start Year 2007
- Vehicle End Year 2022
- Vehicle Name TOYOTA Land Cruiser 200 Series 4dr 4WD With Roof Rails 11/07 On
- Vehicle Important Fit Notes <p>Locking strap fits into Fixture Point #2. Refer to <a href=http://vpm.cdn.rhinorack.com.au/Instructions/RoofRacks/RSB/RSB-Supplement-2.pdf>fitting supplement</a> for further information.</p>
Shipping & Delivery Information
Shipping cost rules:
Free shipping over $99.00 excludes over-sized products and regional post codes (according to Australia Post's guidelines). The best way to ascertain if your product qualifies for free shipping is to use the shipping estimator on the product page or alternatively through the checkout process.
- For the fastest and most efficient deliveries we recommend having your order delivered to a business address.
- If your order has a substantial freight cost we may contact you regarding this order to find a solution to get this order to you however, we do reserve the right to cancel the order if the freight cost is greater than 10% of the item.
- Unfortunately due to the size of some products we sell, freight costs can be very unpredictable to rural locations, in some circumstances prohibiting us from shipping to remote locations.
To find out if your parcel qualifies for free shipping or the cost to ship to you please use the shipping estimator on the relevant product.
Estimated Delivery Times
|Metro NSW, VIC & QLD
|Regional NSW, VIC, QLD and All of TAS
|WA, NT & SA
|Large / Bulky goods to all areas (Platform Bike Racks, Roof Boxes, Platform Basket and Trays)
(Delivery time estimates are provided by our couriers and delays may occur due to a number of other factors.)
There are no deliveries made on Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays by our couriers.
Typically, We will despatch orders the next working day. Orders placed on Friday will generally be despatched the following work day which would be Monday of the following or the next working day. Orders placed 1 day prior or on the same day as a public holiday will be despatched the next working day.
No retailer or courier company can ever "guarantee" a next working day delivery.
All courier companies occasionally have the same transport problems that can happen to everyone, inclusive of but not limited to: snow blocked roads, closed roads, traffic jams, mechanical breakdown, an inability to find the delivery address or to gain access to it if, for example, it's in a block of flats. We work with some of the best couriers in the business, and overall they provide an outstanding service.
Please note that we cannot be held responsible for the consequences of any delay caused by the failure of our contracted couriers to fulfil their obligations, although we will always do all that is reasonable to provide the goods by the time required. Please also note that the percentage of delayed deliveries is very small, and the percentage of items lost in transit is all but non-existent.