Rhino Rack JA2251 Vortex RLTF Black 2 Bar Roof Rack for Holden Commodore VT-VZ 5dr Wagon with Rain Gutter (1997 to 2007) - Factory Point Mount
The Vortex RLTF roof rack system is attached to the set of factory tracks on your vehicle's roof. It's high profile design is ideal for highly curved roofs or when the extra height is required to level out multiple bars. In addition to its strength and durability, you have the added benefit of being able to slide your bars along the track to accommodate loads of various length.
Utilising our highly regarded Vortex bars, this system offers you compatibility with a wide selection of Rhino-Rack accessories. So whether you're a traveller, kayaker, surfer, cyclist or tradesperson - the Vortex RLTF roof rack system has you covered.
- Installation or removal is simple
- High profile design is ideal for highly curved roofs
- Allows extra height if required to level out multiple bars
- Tested to AS1235:2000 (Australian), ISO11154:2006 (City Crash/International) standards
- Lifetime Warranty
- Brand Rhino Rack
- Colour Black
- SKU GP011FZ7F
- Sport / Activity Roof Rack
- Requires Professional installation No
- Cross Bar Qty 2
- Bar Range Vortex
- Bar Type Thru bar
- Bar Profile Aero
- Reduced Noise Yes
- Off Road Suitable Yes
- Product Load Rating* 80kg* Please refer to the vehicle manufacturer specifications for max load capacity of vehicle. The lowest load rating applies. Reductions may apply off road
- Off-road Load limits Refer to product instructions or call 1300 071 264
- Platform and Trays No
- Vehicle Make Holden
- Vehicle Model Commodore
- Vehicle Series VT-VZ
- Vehicle Body Type 5dr Wagon
- Vehicle Doors 5dr
- Roof Type Rain Gutter
- Vehicle Fit Type Factory Point Mount
- Vehicle Start Year 1997
- Vehicle End Year 2007
- Vehicle Name HOLDEN Commodore VT - VZ 5dr Wagon 09/97 to 07/06
Shipping & Delivery Information
Shipping cost rules:
Free shipping over $99.00 excludes over-sized products and regional post codes (according to Australia Post's guidelines). The best way to ascertain if your product qualifies for free shipping is to use the shipping estimator on the product page or alternatively through the checkout process.
- For the fastest and most efficient deliveries we recommend having your order delivered to a business address.
- If your order has a substantial freight cost we may contact you regarding this order to find a solution to get this order to you however, we do reserve the right to cancel the order if the freight cost is greater than 10% of the item.
- Unfortunately due to the size of some products we sell, freight costs can be very unpredictable to rural locations, in some circumstances prohibiting us from shipping to remote locations.
To find out if your parcel qualifies for free shipping or the cost to ship to you please use the shipping estimator on the relevant product.
Estimated Delivery Times
|Metro NSW, VIC & QLD
|Regional NSW, VIC, QLD and All of TAS
|WA, NT & SA
|Large / Bulky goods to all areas (Platform Bike Racks, Roof Boxes, Platform Basket and Trays)
(Delivery time estimates are provided by our couriers and delays may occur due to a number of other factors.)
There are no deliveries made on Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays by our couriers.
Typically, We will despatch orders the next working day. Orders placed on Friday will generally be despatched the following work day which would be Monday of the following or the next working day. Orders placed 1 day prior or on the same day as a public holiday will be despatched the next working day.
No retailer or courier company can ever "guarantee" a next working day delivery.
All courier companies occasionally have the same transport problems that can happen to everyone, inclusive of but not limited to: snow blocked roads, closed roads, traffic jams, mechanical breakdown, an inability to find the delivery address or to gain access to it if, for example, it's in a block of flats. We work with some of the best couriers in the business, and overall they provide an outstanding service.
Please note that we cannot be held responsible for the consequences of any delay caused by the failure of our contracted couriers to fulfil their obligations, although we will always do all that is reasonable to provide the goods by the time required. Please also note that the percentage of delayed deliveries is very small, and the percentage of items lost in transit is all but non-existent.