Rhino Rack Hybrid Bike Carrier RBC050
Engineered with an ergonomically shaped handle that makes the arm easier to pull down and release. With three locking systems in place, the bike and bike carrier is safely secured to the vehicle. The Hybrid Bike Carrier fits on either side of your vehicle's roof and folds perfectly flat when not in use so you can travel with the Hybrid Bike Carrier ready at moments notice for everyday adventures.
- Mulitple locking systems; rack to carrier, bike to carrier and finally the cable to keep your bike and racks as secure as possible.
- Ergonomically shaped handle with release trigger and locking system.
- Premium aluminium casting and tray.
- Wheel straps secure bike firmly to your roof.
- Universal mounting hardware fits the most popular roof racks on the market.
- Fits to C-Channels using #RBCA034 (sold separately).
- Use #RBCA035 for Heavy Duty Bar.
- Fits from 20'' kids bikes to 29'' mountain bikes.
- Tough non-corrosive construction to withstand outdoor elements.
- Soft coated ratchet arm locks the front fork and wheel in place for secure transportation.
- Suitable for bikes up to 21kg / 45lb.
- Minimum crossbar spacing 55cm / 21" and maximum is 101cm / 39".
- MasterKey compatible.
- Fat Bike Adaptor also available with part #RBCA033 (sold separately).
|Suitable for eBikes||Yes suitable for eBikes as long as bike is within carriers max bike weight.|
|Number of Bikes||1 Bike|
|Security Features||YES Locks included|
|Dimensions||Length 1,600 mm / Width 290 mm|
|How the Bike Rack will attached to your Vehicle||ROOF RACK|
|Maximum Weight per bike||21Kg / 45lb|
|Weight of Bike Rack Unloaded||7.5kg|
|Suitable for use on Trailers or Caravans||No|
|Warranty||3 Year (refer to manufacturers website)|
|Sport / Activity||Biking|
Shipping & Delivery Information
*Please expect some dispatch and shipping delays due to COVID-19*
Delivery can be made to an alternative address. We will plan the despatch so that the goods should arrive on the day agreed with you at the time of ordering.
Items can usually be left without a signature, so you don't have to hang around waiting for the carrier to arrive. We will ask for "Special Delivery Instructions" in the checkout area where we'll ask you to choose a typical instruction and then amend it to suit your particular requirements.
There are no deliveries on Saturdays, Sundays or Public Holidays.
Generally, Next Working Day orders placed on a Friday will be delivered on Monday, Next Working Day orders placed on a Saturday or a Sunday will be delivered on Tuesday.
No retailer or courier company can ever "guarantee" a Next Working Day delivery.
All courier companies occasionally have the same transport problems as can happen to everyone else, including snow blocked roads, closed roads, traffic jams, mechanical breakdown, an inability to find the delivery address or to gain access to it if, for example, it's in a block of flats. We work with some of the best couriers in the business, and overall they provide an outstanding service.
Please note that we cannot be held responsible for the consequences of any delay caused by the failure of our contracted couriers to fulfill their obligations, although we will always do all that is reasonable to provide the goods by the time required. Please also note that the percentage of delayed deliveries is very small, and the percentage of items lost in transit is all but non-existent.
- Free shipping does NOT apply to orders for shipping to the Northern Territory or Tasmania
- We reserve the right to cancel orders if the shipping cost is greater than 10% of the value of the item purchased.
- Unfortunatly due to the size of some of the product we sell freight cost can be very unpredictable to rural locations, in some circumstances prohibiting us from shipping to remote locations hence we reserve the right to cancel orders to remote loactions