Rhino Rack Hybrid Bike Carrier RBC050
Please check product specs to ensure this rack is suitable for (1) the bike and (2) the vehicle
Engineered with an ergonomically shaped handle that makes the arm easier to pull down and release. With three locking systems in place, the bike and bike carrier is safely secured to the vehicle. The Hybrid Bike Carrier fits on either side of your vehicle's roof and folds perfectly flat when not in use so you can travel with the Hybrid Bike Carrier ready at moments notice for everyday adventures.
- Mulitple locking systems; rack to carrier, bike to carrier and finally the cable to keep your bike and racks as secure as possible.
- Ergonomically shaped handle with release trigger and locking system.
- Premium aluminium casting and tray.
- Wheel straps secure bike firmly to your roof.
- Universal mounting hardware fits the most popular roof racks on the market.
- Fits to C-Channels using #RBCA034 (sold separately).
- Use #RBCA035 for Heavy Duty Bar.
- Fits from 20'' kids bikes to 29'' mountain bikes.
- Tough non-corrosive construction to withstand outdoor elements.
- Soft coated ratchet arm locks the front fork and wheel in place for secure transportation.
- Suitable for bikes up to 21kg / 45lb.
- Minimum crossbar spacing 55cm / 21" and maximum is 101cm / 39".
- MasterKey compatible.
- Fat Bike Adaptor also available with part #RBCA033 (sold separately).
|Important fitting notes||Please check product specs to ensure this rack is suitable for (1) the bike and (2) the vehicle|
|Suitable for eBikes?||Yes, but check that the eBike's weight is within the rack's total weight capacity|
|Number of bikes||1 Bike|
|How this rack holds your bike||Wheel Hold|
|Max wheel size (diameter in inches)||20 Inch - 29 Inch|
|Security features||YES Locks included|
|Max load capacity (kg)||21 kg|
|Dimensions L x W x H (mm)||Length 1,600 mm / Width 290 mm|
|Attaches to vehicle by||ROOF RACK|
|Max weight per bike (kg)||21Kg / 45lb|
|Weight of (unloaded) bike rack (kg)||7.5|
|Suitable for use on Trailers or Caravans||No|
|Warranty||3 Year (refer to manufacturers website)|
|Sport / Activity||Biking|
Shipping & Delivery Information
*Please expect some shipping delays due to South Australia flooding*
COVID-19 Update: Our carriers are experiencing a large volume of freight within their networks. This added volume, coupled with restrictions may result in delays with updates in scanning and delivery of orders for some customers
Shipping cost rules:
Free shipping over $99.00 excludes over-sized products and regional post codes (according to Australia Post's guidelines). The best way to ascertain if your product qualifies for free shipping is to use the shipping estimator on the product page or alternatively through the checkout process.
- For the fastest and most efficient deliveries we recommend having your order delivered to a business address.
- If your order has a substantial freight cost we may contact you regarding this order to find a solution to get this order to you however, we do reserve the right to cancel the order if the freight cost is greater than 10% of the item.
- Unfortunately due to the size of some products we sell, freight costs can be very unpredictable to rural locations, in some circumstances prohibiting us from shipping to remote locations.
To find out if your parcel qualifies for free shipping or the cost to ship to you please use the shipping estimator on the relevant product.
Estimated Delivery Times
|Metro NSW, VIC & QLD||1-7 Days|
|Regional NSW, VIC, QLD and All of TAS||2-7 Days|
|WA, NT & SA||7-10 Days*|
|Large / Bulky goods to all areas (Platform Bike Racks, Roof Boxes, Platform Basket and Trays)||2-14 Days|
(Delivery time estimates are provided by our couriers and delays may occour due to a number of other factors.)
*There is significant rainfall in South Australia that has caused flash flooding which has been widely reported as a once in 200-year event. This has severely damaged and submerged parts of the Australian Rail Track Corporation (ARTC) network and road network, impacting freight movements into and out of Western Australia and the Northern Territory. This could likely affect freight delays up to Mid April.
There are no deliveries made on Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays by our couriers.
Typically, We will despatch orders the next working day. Orders placed on Friday will generally be despatched the following work day which would be Monday of the following or the next working day. Orders placed 1 day prior or on the same day as a public holiday will be despatchd the next working day.
No retailer or courier company can ever "guarantee" a next working day delivery.
All courier companies occasionally have the same transport problems that can happen to everyone, inclusive of but not limited to: snow blocked roads, closed roads, traffic jams, mechanical breakdown, an inability to find the delivery address or to gain access to it if, for example, it's in a block of flats. We work with some of the best couriers in the business, and overall they provide an outstanding service.
Please note that we cannot be held responsible for the consequences of any delay caused by the failure of our contracted couriers to fulfill their obligations, although we will always do all that is reasonable to provide the goods by the time required. Please also note that the percentage of delayed deliveries is very small, and the percentage of items lost in transit is all but non-existent.
- Thule Proride Silver 598001Special Price $265.30 Regular Price $379.00
- Yakima Frontloader 8002104Special Price $269.00 Regular Price $319.00
- Yakima Highroad 8002114 - 8002124Special Price $354.00 Regular Price $399.00
- Thule Proride Black 598002Special Price $279.30 Regular Price $399.00
- Thule Upride 599001Special Price $349.30 Regular Price $499.00