Rhino Rack JA8977 Pioneer Tray (1400mm x 1140mm) for Ford Ranger PX-PX2-PX3 4dr Ute with Bare Roof (2011 to 2022) - Track Mount
The Pioneer Tray with Rhino-Rack Backbone System is perfect for transporting extra gear on your vehicle. Sporting a stylish aerodynamic design and sleek black finish, it's not only a functional addition to your vehicle, but a fashionable one too.
The Pioneer Tray is built with tough-as-nails reinforced nylon and aluminium. We've tested this product through the harshest international conditions and it has passed without damage, colour fading or rust. The fully-welded rail makes loading and unloading your gear easier with hand grip and tie-down points. You can relax knowing that your equipment is safe on the road.
Campers and adventurers will love the Pioneer Tray's compatibility with the Rhino-Rack Jerry Can holder, Luggage Bag, Spare Wheel Holder or Batwing/Foxwing Awning
Workmen can add the shovel and high lifting bracket, conduit clamps, Rhino-Rack ladder, or Pioneer Combination Bracket to name just a few accessories.
You won't leave any of your important gear at home with the Rhino-Rack Pioneer Platform. And when you decide it's time head home then get on the road faster. Whether you're heading to the coast for a weekend, going off-road towards Cape York or looking for a way to transport more of your work gear around town - the Pioneer Tray is the transport solution for every situation.
- Stylish and aerodynamically designed to minimise wind drag and noise on the road
- Non corrosive so it won't rust or fade
- Made from strong and durable materials
- Allows maximum carrying capacity
- Multiple tie-down points for your load
- Hand grip points for ease of loading
- Includes a fully-welded and closed rail for extra strength
- Bars included with the Pioneer Tray
- Compatible with many Rhino-Rack accessories
- Suitable for extreme off-road use
- Tested to international conditions
- 5 years warrranty
- Brand Rhino Rack
- Colour Black
- SKU RH1734
- Sport / Activity Roof Racks
- Requires Professional installation Yes
- Bar Range Pioneer Tray (1400mm x 1140mm)
- Bar Type Platform/Tray
- Bar Profile Platform/Tray
- Reduced Noise No
- Off Road Suitable Yes
- Product Load Rating* 100 Kg
- Platform and Trays Yes
- Vehicle Make Ford
- Vehicle Model Ranger
- Vehicle Series PX-PX2-PX3
- Vehicle Body Type 4dr Ute
- Vehicle Doors 4dr
- Roof Type Bare Roof
- Vehicle Fit Type Track Mount
- Vehicle Start Month 10
- Vehicle Start Year 2011
- Vehicle End Year 2022
- Vehicle Name FORD Ranger PX/PX MkII 4dr Ute Double Cab 10/11 On
Shipping & Delivery Information
Shipping cost rules:
Free shipping over $99.00 excludes over-sized products and regional post codes (according to Australia Post's guidelines). The best way to ascertain if your product qualifies for free shipping is to use the shipping estimator on the product page or alternatively through the checkout process.
- For the fastest and most efficient deliveries we recommend having your order delivered to a business address.
- If your order has a substantial freight cost we may contact you regarding this order to find a solution to get this order to you however, we do reserve the right to cancel the order if the freight cost is greater than 10% of the item.
- Unfortunately due to the size of some products we sell, freight costs can be very unpredictable to rural locations, in some circumstances prohibiting us from shipping to remote locations.
To find out if your parcel qualifies for free shipping or the cost to ship to you please use the shipping estimator on the relevant product.
Estimated Delivery Times
|Metro NSW, VIC & QLD
|Regional NSW, VIC, QLD and All of TAS
|WA, NT & SA
|Large / Bulky goods to all areas (Platform Bike Racks, Roof Boxes, Platform Basket and Trays)
(Delivery time estimates are provided by our couriers and delays may occur due to a number of other factors.)
There are no deliveries made on Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays by our couriers.
Typically, We will despatch orders the next working day. Orders placed on Friday will generally be despatched the following work day which would be Monday of the following or the next working day. Orders placed 1 day prior or on the same day as a public holiday will be despatched the next working day.
No retailer or courier company can ever "guarantee" a next working day delivery.
All courier companies occasionally have the same transport problems that can happen to everyone, inclusive of but not limited to: snow blocked roads, closed roads, traffic jams, mechanical breakdown, an inability to find the delivery address or to gain access to it if, for example, it's in a block of flats. We work with some of the best couriers in the business, and overall they provide an outstanding service.
Please note that we cannot be held responsible for the consequences of any delay caused by the failure of our contracted couriers to fulfil their obligations, although we will always do all that is reasonable to provide the goods by the time required. Please also note that the percentage of delayed deliveries is very small, and the percentage of items lost in transit is all but non-existent.