Darche XL Double Stretcher - T050801700
or 4 interest-free payments of $99.75 with
Shop now. Pay later.
Late fees and additional eligibility criteria apply. The first payment may be due at the time of purchase.
For complete terms visit afterpay.com/en-AU/terms-of-service
Stretchers can transform your camping experience. By getting yourself off the ground you’re insulating yourself from the cold ground and allowing more airflow under the swag. For campers who don’t have the greatest knees, it's easier to get in and out of a stretcher than it is off the ground. No need to give up your favourite swag.
The XL Double Stretcher is designed to fit the Dusk to Dawn, Dirty Dee, and Air-Volution 1400 or double swags. It still features the innovative pack-up design of the XL100 stretchers and packs down in minutes. It can also support up to 250 kg of weight and comes with a heavy duty carry bag.
NOTE: This is not compatible with the Plus swags
- Double stretcher designed to elevate 1400 wide swags up off the ground
- No centre bar
- Use as a base with your favourite double swag
- Easy 3 step set up
- Unique tension straps system for easy set up
- Cross over frame construction with support bars ensures great stability
- 600D laminated polyester material with PVC support panels
- Powder coated steel and alloy frame
- Sleeping Capacity 1-2 Person
- Folds easily for storage and transport
- Brand Darche
- SKU DART050801700
- Dimensions 1500 L X 200 W X 160 H mm
- External Dimensions 2165 L X 1440 W X 515 H mm
- Sleeping Capacity 2 People
- Sleeping Area 2050 L x 1320 W mm
- Material 600D Laminated Poly with PVC coating
- Max Weight 250 kg
- Product Weight 24.5 kg
Shipping & Delivery Information
Shipping cost rules:
Free shipping over $99.00 excludes over-sized products and regional post codes (according to Australia Post's guidelines). The best way to ascertain if your product qualifies for free shipping is to use the shipping estimator on the product page or alternatively through the checkout process.
- For the fastest and most efficient deliveries we recommend having your order delivered to a business address.
- If your order has a substantial freight cost we may contact you regarding this order to find a solution to get this order to you however, we do reserve the right to cancel the order if the freight cost is greater than 10% of the item.
- Unfortunately due to the size of some products we sell, freight costs can be very unpredictable to rural locations, in some circumstances prohibiting us from shipping to remote locations.
To find out if your parcel qualifies for free shipping or the cost to ship to you please use the shipping estimator on the relevant product.
Estimated Delivery Times
|Metro NSW, VIC & QLD
|Regional NSW, VIC, QLD and All of TAS
|WA, NT & SA
|Large / Bulky goods to all areas (Platform Bike Racks, Roof Boxes, Platform Basket and Trays)
(Delivery time estimates are provided by our couriers and delays may occur due to a number of other factors.)
There are no deliveries made on Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays by our couriers.
Typically, We will despatch orders the next working day. Orders placed on Friday will generally be despatched the following work day which would be Monday of the following or the next working day. Orders placed 1 day prior or on the same day as a public holiday will be despatched the next working day.
No retailer or courier company can ever "guarantee" a next working day delivery.
All courier companies occasionally have the same transport problems that can happen to everyone, inclusive of but not limited to: snow blocked roads, closed roads, traffic jams, mechanical breakdown, an inability to find the delivery address or to gain access to it if, for example, it's in a block of flats. We work with some of the best couriers in the business, and overall they provide an outstanding service.
Please note that we cannot be held responsible for the consequences of any delay caused by the failure of our contracted couriers to fulfil their obligations, although we will always do all that is reasonable to provide the goods by the time required. Please also note that the percentage of delayed deliveries is very small, and the percentage of items lost in transit is all but non-existent.