Buzzrack E-Scorpion H1 with Lights (Hitch) 1 Bike Platform Rack - BR-E-SCORPION-1H-LIGHT
or 4 interest-free payments of $170.00 with
Shop now. Pay later.
Late fees and additional eligibility criteria apply. The first payment may be due at the time of purchase.
For complete terms visit afterpay.com/en-AU/terms-of-service
The E-Scorpion H1 is a hugely versatile rack that can take a large range of different types of bikes. Whatever bike you have now (or in the future) the E-Scorpion 1 should be able to accommodate it.
What's the big deal about the E-Scorpion H? Fundamentally it's down to design, safety, quality, and ease of use – all while passing the highest safety standards.
- It fits 2" hitch receiver and locks with a locking anti-wobble bolt
- You mount it to the hitch receiver still folded, this gives you loads of space to fit it to the car (no bashing shins or straining your back).
- It sits high on the receiver, well clear of speed bumps and other hazards such as steep ferry ramps.
- The wheel holders will accommodate larger wheelbases; up to 129.5cm.
- Ratchet straps allow a quick and secure attachment of the wheels, long straps can accommodate tyres up to 4" wide.
- Lockable frame arms hold your bike securely and can be attached to any part of the frame, or the seat post.
- The upright can be raised so it's suitable for bikes with very large frames.
- It tilts to allow access to the boot, even with the bikes fitted. It is genuinely easy to tilt, and well balanced during the tilting phase.
- It folds so you can easily store it in your boot when required, making finding a parking space before your ride much easier. It’s even small enough to fit it in the back of the car if your boot is full.
- A built-in transport wheel makes it as easy as possible to get the rack to and from your car. You won't even need to lift the rack until you put it on the hitch receiver. Because it folds it's much easier to manoeuvre.
- 2 different loading ramps are available separately.
- The build quality – tube bending, welding, rust proofing, painting, component quality, is exemplary. All tools you might need are provided.
Please check the tongue weight of your hitch system to know if you can use this type of rack at maximum load capacity. Visit buzzrack.com for detailed safety and fitting instructions.
NOT TO BE USED ON MOTORHOMES, CARAVANS, OR TRAILERS
- Brand Buzzrack
- Colour Black
- SKU GPIBR-E-SCORPION-1H-LIGHT
- Bike ebike suitable Yes suitable for eBikes as long as bike is within carriers max bike weight.
- Bike Rack Number of Bikes 1 Bike
- Bike Rack Bike Attachment Platform Frame Hold
- Bike Rack Bike Wheel Base MIN: 81 cm / MAX: 129 cm
- Bike Rack Lights & Number Plate holder YES
- Number Plate Info Each Australian state has different ways for you to order your accessory number plates and different rules to follow. Prices and details on mini plates vary state to state. Contact your local transport department for more details.
- Bike Rack Carbon frame compatible YES
- Bike Rack Lockable YES Locks included
- Bike Rack Fits Vehicles with Exterior Tyre Refer to rack diagram and measure based on your vehicle
- Bike Rack Maximum Tyre Width 4"
- Bike Rack Maximum Total weight 30 kg
- Bike Rack Off-road Load limit No
- Bike Rack dimensions 1416 x 875 x 1087
- Bike Rack Vehicle Rear Access Tilt Away
- Bike Rack Vehicle Attachment 50mm HITCH
- Bike Rack Maximum Weight per bike 30 kg
- Bike Rack Power Plug 7 pin (flat)
- Bike Rack Folded dimensions 875 x 265 x 860
- Bike Rack Weight 14.8 kg
- Suitable for use on Trailers or Caravans No
- Sport / Activity Biking
Shipping & Delivery Information
Shipping cost rules:
Free shipping over $99.00 excludes over-sized products and regional post codes (according to Australia Post's guidelines). The best way to ascertain if your product qualifies for free shipping is to use the shipping estimator on the product page or alternatively through the checkout process.
- For the fastest and most efficient deliveries we recommend having your order delivered to a business address.
- If your order has a substantial freight cost we may contact you regarding this order to find a solution to get this order to you however, we do reserve the right to cancel the order if the freight cost is greater than 10% of the item.
- Unfortunately due to the size of some products we sell, freight costs can be very unpredictable to rural locations, in some circumstances prohibiting us from shipping to remote locations.
To find out if your parcel qualifies for free shipping or the cost to ship to you please use the shipping estimator on the relevant product.
Estimated Delivery Times
|Metro NSW, VIC & QLD
|Regional NSW, VIC, QLD and All of TAS
|WA, NT & SA
|Large / Bulky goods to all areas (Platform Bike Racks, Roof Boxes, Platform Basket and Trays)
(Delivery time estimates are provided by our couriers and delays may occur due to a number of other factors.)
There are no deliveries made on Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays by our couriers.
Typically, We will despatch orders the next working day. Orders placed on Friday will generally be despatched the following work day which would be Monday of the following or the next working day. Orders placed 1 day prior or on the same day as a public holiday will be despatched the next working day.
No retailer or courier company can ever "guarantee" a next working day delivery.
All courier companies occasionally have the same transport problems that can happen to everyone, inclusive of but not limited to: snow blocked roads, closed roads, traffic jams, mechanical breakdown, an inability to find the delivery address or to gain access to it if, for example, it's in a block of flats. We work with some of the best couriers in the business, and overall they provide an outstanding service.
Please note that we cannot be held responsible for the consequences of any delay caused by the failure of our contracted couriers to fulfil their obligations, although we will always do all that is reasonable to provide the goods by the time required. Please also note that the percentage of delayed deliveries is very small, and the percentage of items lost in transit is all but non-existent.