Stedi T1000 LED Task & Camp Light LEDTASK-T1000
Say goodbye to the annoyance of blue lights. The T1000 emits a beautiful white light, with an Amber/Orange mode to provide warmer colour temperatures while also reducing insects. The brightness can also be adjusted by using 4 different brightness modes.
SWISS-ARMY KNIFE OF LED
The T1000 is designed to be the portable, swiss-army knife of LED lights. In addition to the primary 4500k - 1700k high definition LED, the T1000 features a convenient, dual-mode, 250 Lumen LED Flash-Light, perfectly suited for the small tasks.
POWER TO GO ALL NIGHT
With just a 3.5 hour charge time, you will be able to achieve maximum illumination for up to 4 hours. If longevity is your preference, then you can achieve 84 hours on low mode. The battery can also simultaneously act as a power bank, allowing you to charge any smart devices via the USB output
Innovative and powerful, the new T1000 LED Task & Camp Light is the latest offering from STEDI. Combining a robust design with a highly portable and high-performing LED light, the T1000 is made to illuminate any environment.
- The Perfect Colour Temperature: 4500K - No blue light emitted, beautifully white with a hint of warmth.
- Amber / Orange Colour Mode: Switch from 4500K to 1700K to (reduces insect)
- Magnetic Mount: Powerful magnets embedded magnets in base mount
- Versatile Swivel Mount: 190° adjustment
- Hook Mount: Integrated Hook Mount
- Variable Light Intensity: 4 Stage Adjustable Brightness
- Powerbank Functionality: Fast charge your smart devices via the USB output
- Digital Battery Indicator: Mounted onboard LED battery level indicator
- Excellent Run-time: 4 Hours Run-Time on max mode and 84 Hours run-time on low.
- Built-in Flash Light: 250 Lumen LED Flash-Light with High and Low Mode 6000K
KEY TECHNICAL BREAKDOWN
- 5200mAh 3.7v Li-Ion battery
- 5v 2A USB Output
- DC Input: 5v 3A / 9v 2A
- IPX5 Water and Dust resistance
Charge Time: 3.5 Hours via USB-
What’s in the box
- T1000 LED Task Light
- USB-C Charge Cable
|Requires Professional installation||No|