Stedi ST3303 Pro 18.4 Inch Double Row Ultra High Output LED Light Bar - LED3303-PRO-24L
|LED MANUFACTURER||CREE XPL Hi|
|Lumens||Raw 26,280Lm Effective 13,440Lm|
|Operating Voltage||9V - 32V|
|Material||A360.0 Cast face plate, extruded Aluminum heat sink|
|Lens||OPTICAL GRADE, HARD COATED LEXAN|
|Bolts & Fittings||Included|
|Beam Type||Flood 50° - Spot 9°|
|Amp Draw||11.9a @13.6v|
|Dimensions||(W) 401mm (H) 94.2mm (D) 67.8mm|
THE ULTIMATE LIGHT BAR
For almost a decade, the name STEDI has stood for cutting-edge design and market-leading performance. The ST3303-PRO is an aggregation of all things that have made them the globally distributed, coveted brand born right here in Australia.
Unquestionably, ST3303 PRO sits at the pinnacle of the STEDI offering. A pure expression of capability and design that converges with brutal performance, making the all-new ST3303 PRO unmistakably STEDI.
A NEW REALM OF PERFORMANCE
Every good story starts with CREE LEDs. So, Stedi commissioned CREE’s XPL HI emitter, which represents a +9% increase in lumen output at the same drive current over the already great (but now aging) CREE XM-L2 found in the previous model. 9% doesn’t sound like much, but the kicker is that the emitter die size drops down from 5 x 5mm to 3.5 x 3.5mm. Higher lumen density with tighter source improves the optic and emitter size relationship – Stedi effectively increased the optic diameter by 40% without physically increasing it. The result is huge light volume and tremendous beam throw.
NOW, ARE YOU SITTING DOWN?
Where others stop, Stedi get started. The current draw is enormous, and quite literally unlike anything else on the market. The 60 LED variant draws 36 amp at 13.6v & @ 12.5v 40 amp. Have they got your attention yet? Now, you must, without any exception, we repeat, you must use the heavy-duty, dual relay (yes dual relay!), dual fused wiring harness we supply. The current is so intense, the 40 LED and 60 LED bars have two separate power cables (yes two separate power cables!) on either side of the light bar, and two separate breathers (yep two!) to deal with the enormous current draw.
COLOURS OF EXPRESSION
Commission your own striking colour combination with the customisable side caps. Grey and STEDI orange caps are included, and when you get sick of those, green, blue, and red are available to purchase separately.
- CREE® XLamp XP-L HI undomed LEDs using CREE’s breakthrough SC5 Technology™
- RFI and EMI suppression circuit. Guaranteed to not interfere with Radio or GPS Equipment
- IP68 - Submersible to 3m
- Single High Current Deutsch DTP-2 25A connector
- 32mm diameter parabolic reflectors
- Spread and Spot beam pattern
- 4mm thick 304 stainless steel side brackets included.
- Cast Alloy adjustable sliding bracket included.
- Nitto Denko™ Breather with PTFE microporous membrane
- Very heavy-duty Smart Plug & Play ADR compliant Wiring Harness. (Switch, Dual Fuse, Dual Relay and HB3 and H4 Piggyback Adaptors) include
What’s in the box
- ST3303 PRO 24 LED 18.4 Inch Light Bar
- Easy Fit High Beam Wiring Harness with H4 & HB3 adapters to High Beam
- 2 x Lower Mountings Brackets with Stainless Steel Fasteners
- 2 x 4mm thick Stainless Steel Brackets
- 2 x Orange End Caps
- 2 x Grey End Caps
Shipping & Delivery Information
*Please expect some dispatch and shipping delays due to COVID-19*
Delivery can be made to an alternative address. We will plan the despatch so that the goods should arrive on the day agreed with you at the time of ordering.
Items can usually be left without a signature, so you don't have to hang around waiting for the carrier to arrive. We will ask for "Special Delivery Instructions" in the checkout area where we'll ask you to choose a typical instruction and then amend it to suit your particular requirements.
There are no deliveries on Saturdays, Sundays or Public Holidays.
Generally, Next Working Day orders placed on a Friday will be delivered on Monday, Next Working Day orders placed on a Saturday or a Sunday will be delivered on Tuesday.
No retailer or courier company can ever "guarantee" a Next Working Day delivery.
All courier companies occasionally have the same transport problems as can happen to everyone else, including snow blocked roads, closed roads, traffic jams, mechanical breakdown, an inability to find the delivery address or to gain access to it if, for example, it's in a block of flats. We work with some of the best couriers in the business, and overall they provide an outstanding service.
Please note that we cannot be held responsible for the consequences of any delay caused by the failure of our contracted couriers to fulfill their obligations, although we will always do all that is reasonable to provide the goods by the time required. Please also note that the percentage of delayed deliveries is very small, and the percentage of items lost in transit is all but non-existent.
- Free shipping does NOT apply to orders for shipping to the Northern Territory or Tasmania
- We reserve the right to cancel orders if the shipping cost is greater than 10% of the value of the item purchased.
- Unfortunatly due to the size of some of the product we sell freight cost can be very unpredictable to rural locations, in some circumstances prohibiting us from shipping to remote locations hence we reserve the right to cancel orders to remote loactions