Stedi ST3301 Pro 41 Inch 28 LED Light Bar - LED3301-PRO-28L
|Lumens||23,800Lm (RAW) 11,850Lm (Effective)|
|Operating Voltage||10-45V DC|
|IP Rating||IP 68|
|LED Type||28 x OSRAM™|
|Bolts & Fittings||Included|
|Beam Type||Flood - 45° Degrees and Spot - 11° Degrees|
|Amp Draw||12.3A @ 13.6v|
|Dimensions||(W) 1042mm (H) 71.8mm (D) 66.4mm|
KEY TECHNICAL BREAKDOWN
- Ingress Protection IP68 (Backed by a certificate of conformity),
- Coordinated Colour Temperature 5600K - Excellent colour contrast.
- Flood/spot/flood combination with 18 x LEDs
- 4 Flood + 18 Spot + 4 Flood Reflector Distribution
- Tough GE Lexan primary lens which 250 times the impact-resistant strength of glass and 30 times stronger than acrylic Poly-carbonate.
- Waterproof Deutsch DT-P Connector
- Adjustable Slide mounts and stainless steel side brackets included.
- Guaranteed against electromagnetic (EMC) and radio frequency (RFI) interference
What’s in the box
- ST3301 Pro 41 INCH 28 LED LIGHT BAR
- Stainless Bolt and Nut Set
- Sliding Lower Mounting Brackets + Stainless Steel Side Brackets
- Quick-Fit High Beam Wiring Harness 12v Relay, Wiring Kit and On/Off Switch
- 2 x Orange Side Caps
- 2 x Grey Side Caps
- HB3 and H4 Piggy Back Adaptors
Shipping & Delivery Information
*Please expect some dispatch and shipping delays due to COVID-19*
Delivery can be made to an alternative address. We will plan the despatch so that the goods should arrive on the day agreed with you at the time of ordering.
Items can usually be left without a signature, so you don't have to hang around waiting for the carrier to arrive. We will ask for "Special Delivery Instructions" in the checkout area where we'll ask you to choose a typical instruction and then amend it to suit your particular requirements.
There are no deliveries on Saturdays, Sundays or Public Holidays.
Generally, Next Working Day orders placed on a Friday will be delivered on Monday, Next Working Day orders placed on a Saturday or a Sunday will be delivered on Tuesday.
No retailer or courier company can ever "guarantee" a Next Working Day delivery.
All courier companies occasionally have the same transport problems as can happen to everyone else, including snow blocked roads, closed roads, traffic jams, mechanical breakdown, an inability to find the delivery address or to gain access to it if, for example, it's in a block of flats. We work with some of the best couriers in the business, and overall they provide an outstanding service.
Please note that we cannot be held responsible for the consequences of any delay caused by the failure of our contracted couriers to fulfill their obligations, although we will always do all that is reasonable to provide the goods by the time required. Please also note that the percentage of delayed deliveries is very small, and the percentage of items lost in transit is all but non-existent.
- Free shipping does NOT apply to orders for shipping to the Northern Territory or Tasmania
- We reserve the right to cancel orders if the shipping cost is greater than 10% of the value of the item purchased.
- Unfortunatly due to the size of some of the product we sell freight cost can be very unpredictable to rural locations, in some circumstances prohibiting us from shipping to remote locations hence we reserve the right to cancel orders to remote loactions