Stedi Quad Pro Led Driving Lights LEDQUAD-PRO
A LEGENDARY BLOODLINE
Any product within the STEDI offering that wears the "PRO" nameplate represents the very best in its class - You only have to look at the iconic TYPE-X & ST3303 PRO, which are both the ultimate nod to the PRO standard. The all-new QUAD PRO utilizes the same legendary TYPE-X PRO DNA. Yes! The same reflector, same LED, all buttoned up into compact yet explosive performance package.
CUSTOMISABLE LIKE NO OTHER
Included in the kit is a pair of STEDI blackout cover, plus orange and grey colour customisation caps. The iconic STEDI Smiley covers are available to purchase separately, as are optional blue, green, red, and yellow colour caps.
The compact housing design offers endless possibilities in terms of mounting locations. Stedi think these are going to be hugely popular as roof-mounted arrays and on bull bars with minimal clearance like the AFN bars.
- Includes the legendary Easy-Fit plug and play high beam wiring harness
- IP68 Ingress protection means the QUADS are 100% immersible in water and dust-tight.
- 5700K Colour temperature provides just the right amount of warmth to cut-through air-born particles.
- Environmentally sealed Deutsch DT-2 connectors
- RFI and EMI suppressed circuit design, means no interference with radio or communications equipment.
- High-Pressure Die-Cast Bracket
- Spread and Spot beam reflectors built-in.
The price quoted is for a pair & includes our legendary Plug & Play Smart Wiring harness.
What’s in the box
- 2 x QUAD Pro LED Spot Lights
- 2 x STENCIL Black Out Covers
- 1 x Set Orange Colour Caps (fitted)
- 1 x Set Grey Colour Caps
- Easy Fit High Beam Wiring Harness
- H4 & HB3 adapters to High Beam
- Installation Manual
- Stainless fitting hardware
|Led Power Output||97W (each)|
|Lumens||17,040 (Pair) Raw - 11,360 (Pair) Tested|
|Operating Voltage||12v & 24v Compatibility|
|IP Rating||IP68 | Submersible up to 3m|
|LED Type||24 x Oslon High-Flux LED|
|Bolts & Fittings||Included|
|Beam Type||4 x Spread 20 x Pencil Beam|
|Amp Draw||7.4A @ 13.2v (each)|
|Requires Professional installation||No|