Rhino Rack Road Warrior Bike Carrier RBC036
Featuring easy installation, a screw-on fastener for bike forks and a quick release wheel strap - you will spend less time getting your bike on or off your roof and more time hitting the road. Multiple Road Warriors can be installed to your roof to carry additional bikes in needed.
For security and protection the Road Warrior features a dual locking system that secures both the bike and bike carrier to your cross bars.
- Suits most bars featuring C Channels
- Quick and easy installation / removal
- Fits on either side of your vehicle roof
- Suitable for bikes up to 15kg / 35lb
- Suits bikes with standard or disc brake systems
- Rear wheel strap fits all wheel dimensions
- Adjustable locking skewer
- Allen Key Included
- 114.3cm / 45 inch double wall aluminium tray
- MasterKey compatible
|Suitable for eBikes||Yes suitable for eBikes as long as bike is within carriers max bike weight.|
|Number of Bikes||1 Bike|
|Security Features||YES Locks included|
|Dimensions||Height 80 mm / Length 1,400 mm / Width 180 mm|
|How the Bike Rack will attached to your Vehicle||ROOF RACK|
|Maximum Weight per bike||15kg|
|Weight of Bike Rack Unloaded||2kg|
|Suitable for use on Trailers or Caravans||No|
|Warranty||3 Year (refer to manufacturers website)|
|Sport / Activity||Biking|
Shipping & Delivery Information
*Please expect some dispatch and shipping delays due to COVID-19*
Delivery can be made to an alternative address. We will plan the despatch so that the goods should arrive on the day agreed with you at the time of ordering.
Items can usually be left without a signature, so you don't have to hang around waiting for the carrier to arrive. We will ask for "Special Delivery Instructions" in the checkout area where we'll ask you to choose a typical instruction and then amend it to suit your particular requirements.
There are no deliveries on Saturdays, Sundays or Public Holidays.
Generally, Next Working Day orders placed on a Friday will be delivered on Monday, Next Working Day orders placed on a Saturday or a Sunday will be delivered on Tuesday.
No retailer or courier company can ever "guarantee" a Next Working Day delivery.
All courier companies occasionally have the same transport problems as can happen to everyone else, including snow blocked roads, closed roads, traffic jams, mechanical breakdown, an inability to find the delivery address or to gain access to it if, for example, it's in a block of flats. We work with some of the best couriers in the business, and overall they provide an outstanding service.
Please note that we cannot be held responsible for the consequences of any delay caused by the failure of our contracted couriers to fulfill their obligations, although we will always do all that is reasonable to provide the goods by the time required. Please also note that the percentage of delayed deliveries is very small, and the percentage of items lost in transit is all but non-existent.
- Free shipping does NOT apply to orders for shipping to the Northern Territory or Tasmania
- We reserve the right to cancel orders if the shipping cost is greater than 10% of the value of the item purchased.
- Unfortunatly due to the size of some of the product we sell freight cost can be very unpredictable to rural locations, in some circumstances prohibiting us from shipping to remote locations hence we reserve the right to cancel orders to remote loactions