Cruz Airo X Roof Rack for Hyundai Grand Santa Fe With Flush Rails 5 dr SUV 2013 to 2018
Starting at $299.00
Provides an optimum and easy fit onto the vehicle´s roof
Better aerodynamic coefficient - less wind resistance (1).
Improved noise reduction (1).
Reduced fuel consumption (1).
All types of accessories are easily fitted into the upper slot.
Optional: set of 4 anti-theft locks.
Compatible with the Cruz Kit Optiplus fixation system.
(1) compared to all other Cruz roof bar systems
|Sport / Activity||Roof Racks|
|Requires Professional installation||No|
|Cross Bar Qty||2|
|Bar Type||Thru bar|
|Off Road Suitable||No|
|Product Load Rating*||75 Kg|
|Platform and Trays||No|
|Roof Type||Flush Roof Rail|
|Vehicle Model||Grand Santa Fe|
|Vehicle Body Type||SUV|
|Vehicle Start Year||2013|
|Vehicle End Year||2018|
|Vehicle Name||Hyundai Grand Santa Fe With Flush Rails 5 dr SUV 2013 to On|
Shipping & Delivery Information
*Please expect some shipping delays due to COVID-19 and peak demand throughout December*
Estimated Delivery Times
|Metro NSW, VIC, QLD, TAS, SA||2-5 Days|
|Regional NSW, VIC, QLD, SA and All of TAS||3-7 Days|
|WA & NT||5-14 Days|
|Large / Bulky goods to all areas (Platform Bike Racks, Roof Boxes, Platform Basket and Trays)||5-14 Days|
- COVID-19 Update: Our carriers are experiencing a large volume of frieght within there networks. This added volume, couled with restrictions may result in delays with updates in scanning and delivery of orders for some customers
- Delivery time estimates are provided by our couriers and deley may occour due to peak periods and a number of other factors.
Items can usually be left without a signature, so you don't have to hang around waiting for the carrier to arrive. We will ask for "Special Delivery Instructions" in the checkout area where we'll ask you to choose a typical instruction and then amend it to suit your particular requirements.
There are no deliveries on Saturdays, Sundays or Public Holidays.
Generally, Next Working Day orders placed on a Friday will be delivered on Monday, Next Working Day orders placed on a Saturday or a Sunday will be delivered on Tuesday.
No retailer or courier company can ever "guarantee" a Next Working Day delivery.
All courier companies occasionally have the same transport problems as can happen to everyone else, including snow blocked roads, closed roads, traffic jams, mechanical breakdown, an inability to find the delivery address or to gain access to it if, for example, it's in a block of flats. We work with some of the best couriers in the business, and overall they provide an outstanding service.
Please note that we cannot be held responsible for the consequences of any delay caused by the failure of our contracted couriers to fulfill their obligations, although we will always do all that is reasonable to provide the goods by the time required. Please also note that the percentage of delayed deliveries is very small, and the percentage of items lost in transit is all but non-existent.
- Free shipping does NOT apply to orders for shipping to the Northern Territory or Tasmania
- We reserve the right to cancel orders if the shipping cost is greater than 10% of the value of the item purchased.
- Unfortunatly due to the size of some of the product we sell freight cost can be very unpredictable to rural locations, in some circumstances prohibiting us from shipping to remote locations hence we reserve the right to cancel orders to remote loactions