Cruz Airo Dark R Roof Rack for Ford Mondeo III with Roof Rails 5 dr Wagon 2003 to 2007
Starting at $230.00
The CRUZ Airo R bars for raised roof rails are superb value for money, and come with some excellent features including:
- Complete roof bars package i.e. everything you need comes in the box, including the locks
- Ready-assembled, so couldn’t be easier to fit to raised rails
- Aluminium, wing-shaped design makes these bars low drag and low noise
- Black, textured anodized coating looks smart, and also scratch resistant
- Universal T-track channel makes fitting accessories (such as bike racks) quick and easy e.g. the Thule ProRide’s T-track bolts (20mm x 20mm) slide along nicely
- Black rubber strips are included to fill in any gaps to ensure that the bars remain as quiet and efficient as possible
- All CRUZ roof bar systems are fully TÜV approved and have a 2 year guarantee
- 80mm wide x 28mm deep. Weight = 4kg
|Sport / Activity||Roof Racks|
|Requires Professional installation||No|
|Cross Bar Qty||2|
|Bar Type||Thru bar|
|Off Road Suitable||No|
|Product Load Rating*||75 Kg|
|Platform and Trays||No|
|Roof Type||Raised Roof Rail|
|Vehicle Body Type||Wagon|
|Vehicle Start Year||2003|
|Vehicle End Year||2007|
|Vehicle Name||Ford Mondeo III with Roof Rails 5 dr Wagon 2003 to 2007|
Shipping & Delivery Information
*Please expect some shipping delays due to South Australia flooding*
COVID-19 Update: Our carriers are experiencing a large volume of freight within their networks. This added volume, coupled with restrictions may result in delays with updates in scanning and delivery of orders for some customers
Shipping cost rules:
Free shipping over $99.00 excludes over-sized products and regional post codes (according to Australia Post's guidelines). The best way to ascertain if your product qualifies for free shipping is to use the shipping estimator on the product page or alternatively through the checkout process.
- For the fastest and most efficient deliveries we recommend having your order delivered to a business address.
- If your order has a substantial freight cost we may contact you regarding this order to find a solution to get this order to you however, we do reserve the right to cancel the order if the freight cost is greater than 10% of the item.
- Unfortunately due to the size of some products we sell, freight costs can be very unpredictable to rural locations, in some circumstances prohibiting us from shipping to remote locations.
To find out if your parcel qualifies for free shipping or the cost to ship to you please use the shipping estimator on the relevant product.
Estimated Delivery Times
|Metro NSW, VIC & QLD||1-7 Days|
|Regional NSW, VIC, QLD and All of TAS||2-7 Days|
|WA, NT & SA||7-10 Days*|
|Large / Bulky goods to all areas (Platform Bike Racks, Roof Boxes, Platform Basket and Trays)||2-14 Days|
(Delivery time estimates are provided by our couriers and delays may occour due to a number of other factors.)
*There is significant rainfall in South Australia that has caused flash flooding which has been widely reported as a once in 200-year event. This has severely damaged and submerged parts of the Australian Rail Track Corporation (ARTC) network and road network, impacting freight movements into and out of Western Australia and the Northern Territory. This could likely affect freight delays up to Mid April.
There are no deliveries made on Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays by our couriers.
Typically, We will despatch orders the next working day. Orders placed on Friday will generally be despatched the following work day which would be Monday of the following or the next working day. Orders placed 1 day prior or on the same day as a public holiday will be despatchd the next working day.
No retailer or courier company can ever "guarantee" a next working day delivery.
All courier companies occasionally have the same transport problems that can happen to everyone, inclusive of but not limited to: snow blocked roads, closed roads, traffic jams, mechanical breakdown, an inability to find the delivery address or to gain access to it if, for example, it's in a block of flats. We work with some of the best couriers in the business, and overall they provide an outstanding service.
Please note that we cannot be held responsible for the consequences of any delay caused by the failure of our contracted couriers to fulfill their obligations, although we will always do all that is reasonable to provide the goods by the time required. Please also note that the percentage of delayed deliveries is very small, and the percentage of items lost in transit is all but non-existent.